Go Bottom

adding remote valve

View my Photos
dmq400
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-12-09          149132

New to the board...and what a lot of great info here! Been going thru the snowblower vs. FEL mounted plow and think I'm convinced the latter is best for my application.
Looking for some info on what type of aux. valve I need to activate the 2-way plow. The local Kubota (I have an L35) dealer says I need his KU-4 valve for $676, yet I see Curtis Cab offers one for the exact application for $195.
Any guidelines from you guys who already have done it? Much Thanks -Dan

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

adding remote valve

View my Photos
earthwrks
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-12-09          149134

There are several ways to do this; you'll find MUCH info here on this topic. One way is to use a 4-way selector valve on the bucket curl circuit. The valves are about $60-80. Basically you mount the valve near you, disconnect and run the lines that come from the loader valve to the loader curl cylinders and connect them to the new valve on the IN side. At the OUT side connect the existing curl lines to one side/set of ports, then run two new lines from the new valve all the way down to the plow angle cylinders with quick disconnects near the plow. You will have a choice of either angling the plow or curling the bucket--but not both at the same time. Call Bailey Int. Corp. at 1-800-800-1810 for parts or go to their web site. ....

Link:   Bailey hydraulic parts

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top

Share This

Member Login