Go Bottom

snowblower

View my Photos
TroyL
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2002-12-16          46168

Snowblower for a SCAG

I have a 52" Scag walk behind I am thinking it would be great to put a snowblower attachment on it, something like 36" or 40" any Ideas on what would work?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

snowblower

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2002-12-16          46175

If thats the same size chassis as the 61" than maybe a Ferris blower might fit on. They have a two stage that many people like. ....

snowblower

View my Photos
Troy L

2002-12-16          46177

Hi Art

Thanks for the input. Yes the chassis is the same. You say Ferris has one, do you know any more, I did not see any info on their website.

Troy ....

snowblower

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2002-12-16          46178

Troy, they are made for them at this time by RAD out of Canada. The advertised width is 50" which on a walk unit could be a hand full if it wasn't for the weight all being on the drive axle. We have been getting just over $2000. for them and they do work. With the three wheeler chassis and the Ferris being built in our back yard we sell quite a few. ....

snowblower

View my Photos
Troy L

2002-12-16          46180

Art, Thanks for the help, 50" would be huge, I think they have a 40 as well for the walk behinds. I knew about Rad, problem is they wont help me as it seems Scag stopped there contract with them. Who knows, Do you think the Ferris engine deck and the scag are the same? I know they look similar.

Also, Any thing else you can tell me about what you have let me know

Troy LaMontagne

Go Top

Share This

Member Login