Go Bottom

Tortured Toyota

View my Photos
Peters
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-01-14          122766

For those of you with out BBC's TopGear. The attempted destruction of a Toyota Tacoma Diesel is a hoot. It shows how tough the little trucks are. It is downloadable here. It is unfortunate we don't get the diesel model in the US

Link:   Toyota Tortured

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Tortured Toyota

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-01-14          122769

A search of our DISH guide didn't turn up Topgear on BBC, but I'd like to see it. I'll be buying a new truck this year and with gas prices just can't justify a full size for the few times I'd need it, so I've pretty much decided to get a Tacoma. A diesel would make the decision easy. ....

Tortured Toyota

View my Photos
Peters

2006-01-14          122770

Ken;
I was Wednesday nights on Discovery last year also. The segment on the Toyota was three episodes but in one long production on the web. Check the race of the Jaguar on the aircraft carrier. ....

Tortured Toyota

View my Photos
kwschumm

2006-01-14          122771

Video downloads are a problem here since we're on a very slow dial-up. I'll save the link for my next stop at a WiFi hotspot. ....

Tortured Toyota

View my Photos
Peters

2006-01-22          123240

Ken did you manage to watch this? ....

Tortured Toyota

View my Photos
kwschumm

2006-01-22          123245

No, I tried to download it and it is showing up with a filetype of "ram", whatever that is. The downloaded file is only 42 bytes. ....

Tortured Toyota

View my Photos
Peters

2006-01-28          123689

Top Gear is now on the science channel at 7:00 CT Saturday. How many people recognised the beach commerical sequence in the Super Bowl Toyota copied the test done on TopGear. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login