Go Bottom

Swing Bucket Circuit

View my Photos
atilak
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-12-22          102747

I have a Kubota B20 tractor with a BT750 backhoe. I am having this problem. After starting the tractor, I cannot get the bucket to swing either left or right, until I first disconnect and then reconnect the three pin connector going to the tractor. Per the electrical diagram, this is the connector that has the Oil Switch, B+, and GND wires. Once I do this, I can run the bucket normally until I shut the tractor down. I then have to go through the same routine again the next time. Does anyone no what the fix for this problem would be? Is it something that I can correct myself or does it have to go the dealer? Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Swing Bucket Circuit

View my Photos
oneace
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-12-22          102752

sounds like a relay not opening up. But any thing electrical can give false judgments. ....

Swing Bucket Circuit

View my Photos
earthwrks
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-12-24          102889

Could it be a sticky solenoid controlled valve (assuming there is some electrical interface)?

My dealer is pretty cool when it comes to customers asking his mechanics for advice (I will either call or stop in and talk to them). They are happy to give advice because they are so backed up with work and I'm one less thing they have to contend with. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login