Go Bottom

Taylorway Pittsburg

View my Photos
dale23430
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-03-08          107587

Anyone know of, have any experience with Taylorway/Pittsburg backhoes. There are a couple of them just came for sale on Ebay. Apparently are driven by PTO and are 3 pt hitch.

Thanks, Dale

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Taylorway Pittsburg

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-03-08          107591

I'd say for the weight that you'd better be closer to 50 horsepower then 30. Then you don't have much reach compared to what you might have for that size tractor. ....

Taylorway Pittsburg

View my Photos
HLawson

2005-05-12          110983

I recently purchased a Taylor/Pittsburg three point hitch backhoe which I use on a John Deere 990. I believe it is a model 766. I have been quite satisfied thus far. I expect the main problem most people with have with these machines will arise from expecting too much from them. Just as the front end loader on my tractor will not substitute for a bulldozer, the small backhoe will not perform like a Case industrial backhoe/loader. But it will dig dirt like a gopher and will get the job done if one is prepared to spend the time necessary to do it. ....

Taylorway Pittsburg

View my Photos
circlediron

2009-08-09          164779

Can you give info on operating cdharacteristics of the taylor way 766 hoe. Will it perform more than one functions at a time. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login