Go Bottom

Bush Hog Backhoe

View my Photos
Mark in VA
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-08-02          114261

Trying to hook up a Bush Hog backhoe to NH TC 45D tractor. I get conflicting instructions on hydraulic plumbing. Does anyone have a good hookup using tractor hyd. system. Tracktor has 16LA frontend loader plumbed to diverter block under platform.
Thanks.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Bush Hog Backhoe

View my Photos
oneace
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-08-03          114312

First question are you using a sub frame hoe or a 3pt. ....

Bush Hog Backhoe

View my Photos
oneace
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-08-11          114718

Boy if they need two diverter valves than I guess the 200 or so back hoes I installed on those all need to be re worked. ....

Bush Hog Backhoe

View my Photos
DRankin

2005-08-11          114720

Why am I not surprised? This guy is sucking it out of a bottle and making it up as he goes.

Thanks Tony. ....

Bush Hog Backhoe

View my Photos
beagle

2005-08-11          114726

Check out his profile. He seems a little bored. ....

Bush Hog Backhoe

View my Photos
oneace

2005-08-11          114731

I feeling is no help is better than misinformed (wrong) help. People come to this site seeking advice and help solving problems. Some people come here to cause problems. ....

Bush Hog Backhoe

View my Photos
earthwrks

2005-08-11          114737

Perhaps CTB Dennis needs to remove and/or block him from posting---even if for the simple fact of his so-called profile having unacceptable comments and language. ....

Bush Hog Backhoe

View my Photos
earthwrks

2005-08-11          114738

ONEACE: How's that new job going? Your truck still turning by itself into the old place? Oh yeah, and I finally took delivery of my new LS185.b. Geeze, only took 6 months! ....

Bush Hog Backhoe

View my Photos
oneace

2005-08-11          114742

New Job is rough. All the trucks are so beat to crap ranging from 150,000 to 220,000 miles on the light trucks. and over 1,000,000 mi on the heavy ones.

Glad to hear about the ssl. Was it worth the wait? ....

Bush Hog Backhoe

View my Photos
earthwrks

2005-08-12          114744

All in all it was worth the wait. I continued to make payments on the old one which added more to the trade-in. My trade-in was $19,000 and the dealer didn't charge me for the extra 80 or so hours I put on it waiting for the new opne (so it was using it for free). The new one is only $20 more a month after it was all said and done The new one starts/stops a lot faster and is much more guiet. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login