Go Bottom

Subframe mount for JD 655

View my Photos
ephjd655
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-12-28          121829

I would like to get a subframe mount for my JD 655, for any backhoe manufacturer at this point. That is, I am not having any success finding a backhoe manufacturer that also provides a subframe kit for a JD 655. I have tried Koyker, Great Bend, Bush Hog, Rhino and Woods. I don't want to go to a 3-point mounting system even though I will only use the backhoe for light digging and trenching. Has anyone had any experiance with a subframe mount on a JD 655? Can anyone suggest a fabrication shop that could make up a subframe mount for a JD 655?

Thanks, Eric

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Subframe mount for JD 655

View my Photos
tony
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-12-31          122059

i am not a pro but have a tractor the same size as jd655 and would not put any back hoe on even with sub frame it is just to hard on machine i have had very good luck with self powered back hoes. they can dig better and faster with about half the cost if you do some of the work your self and you dont have to put extream wear onyour tractor. check out www.cadplans.com i built the 9 foot dig model it was very impressive for the size and money. good luck either way. ....

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top

Share This

Member Login