Go Bottom

New Holland 756C Backhoe

View my Photos
jhouse
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-02-24          125071

I have a NH TC 30 with loader. There is a used 756C backhoe coming up at an auction. My question. How easy/hard are they to put on and remove. The backhoe has a subframe with it and came off a TC 30. Dealer will sell for $4400 before the auction. Hope to pick it up cheaper at the auction

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

New Holland 756C Backhoe

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-02-25          125103

They are not bad to install but be sure you have all the pieces. I normally recommend that with a belly mower to go to another brand that doesn't have the interference of the attachments but that model has proven to be a good unit. ....

New Holland 756C Backhoe

View my Photos
oneace
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-02-26          125167

They are not the easiest to install and remove. But they are not that hard either. Make sure you wiggle every thing you can to make sure that the pins and bushings are not worn out. I would ask them to lift is with a fork lift and try moving the boom by hand. Look for grease at all the pivots. Be weary if you do not see any. I say all this because I have seen many traded in completely worn out and not worth a thing. ....

New Holland 756C Backhoe

View my Photos
drcjv.

2006-02-28          125285

Instead of buying a used hoe, for about the same price you mentioned you could buy a new Rhino hoe. Rhino is who makes the oem New Holland hoes. They are identicle. I bought the Rhino equivalant to a 757 installed for $4995.00 a year and a half ago. That is a bigger, brand new hoe with a warranty for $600.00 more dollars. The hoe is very simple to put on (10 min)and even easier to take off. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login