Go Bottom

New Korean backhoes

View my Photos
affordable
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-04-22          128124

We just recieved some of these new Korean backhoes,and all I can say is WOW.Being a Jinma dealer when we first started I brought in several containers of the Chinese backhoes,while the are cheap we had lots of problems and complaints most customers either loved them or hated them.In the past few years I just quit selling them we could not get parts,leaks and I just tryed to get the customers to buy the Koykers,Woods,ect. but the cost was alot higher.These new backhoes are very impressive,swedish valves,powder coated paint,large pad out riggers,Frame Mount if you want,JIC fittings,quality hoses,plumb off the tractor hydraulics or you can get the PTO pump and tank with it.The cost is more than the chinese but less than the Koykers,but the quality guys is .If you are serious about purchasing a backhoe with your tractor please take a look at these,they are only sold thru chinaimporters dealers,I had one in the back of me truck yesterday taking it to a customer going down I-10 and had several thumbs up from passing cars.I only brought in a few to see the product first,I could not wait to get my order in for more.If you would like to see pics go to www.chinaimporters.com website and click on backhoe.They are avaliable in 2- sizes 6'-6" BH6600 and the 7'6"BH7600 they do not recommend the BH7600 for the 200 series Jinmas but you can put the BH6600 on either.Please e-mail me with any questions

Tommy
Affordable Tractor Sales

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

New Korean backhoes

View my Photos
earthwrks
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-04-22          128145

As far as Korean machinery goes, the Koreans are up there among the best in my opinion. Even Cat dozers and some excavators are made in Japan for the US market. A friend here on the Gulf Coast sells excavators and dozers for the Katrina debris cleanup and rebuilding effort. He sells more Kobelkos than Cats. Their quality is superb. They're quick, innovative and dependable. The only thing I don't like is that their equipment is made and sold for the overseas market and as such they paint the equipment a torquoise green, only to have it repainted for the US market a bright yellow. When the yellow paint gets scratched or worn off you see the green beneath it.

What about a backhoe attachment for a skid steer? Probably a ten foot hoe is what I'd like. ....

New Korean backhoes

View my Photos
oneace

2006-04-24          128208

Hey earthworks bet you did not know that Kobelco is owned by New Holland ((CNH)FIAT) ....

New Korean backhoes

View my Photos
earthwrks

2006-04-24          128218

Really? Kewl! Their CNH service parts is going to see some sales after this week: I bent both side engine guards on my LS185.b, both fenders are mangled from getting Katrina debris wrapped around them with tire-over tracks, lost the engine cover locking shaft (must have vibrated loose), and today shattered the front cab window when I put a log end through it. WHEW! The Kobelco dealer friend was helping me clear land today stacking logs as high as he could throw them (about 25 feet) with his ES150 Blade Runner excavator (or as the Mississippi locals call them "trackhoes"). One biggun rolled down the pile struck his cab and caved in the door and folded over the grab rail and front A-pillar DOH! ....

New Korean backhoes

View my Photos
SG8NUC

2006-04-24          128220

affordable

How easy is it to install and remove the 3pt backhoe? Is the pump seperate from my tractor? I have a 2425 farmPro will it fit? How much $$$$ plus shipping to Ga.? ....

New Korean backhoes

View my Photos
affordable

2006-04-24          128223

You can hook and unhook in 10 min.or less,the pump is a pto,and slids on and off with ease,call me or e-mail for pricing 979-865-4002 ....

New Korean backhoes

View my Photos
affordable

2006-04-25          128250

Philip,I tryed to e-mail you back and it bounced,do you have a different e-mail

Tommy
Affordable Tractor Sales ....

New Korean backhoes

View my Photos
wingwiper
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-04-25          128265

Buy a Good Name Brand BH, use it for what you need it for and when done you should be able to sell it and I have no doubt that the money lost would not even be close to what you gained in work. As far as an inferior brand, I doubt you would have a good resale on it, maybe not. I feel you may save a few dollars up front but you will lose those dollars in repairs, or resale.

New Korean backhoes

View my Photos
SG8NUC

2006-04-25          128318

Tommy

I got your e-mail thanks. Milling over my options. ....

New Korean backhoes

View my Photos
SG8NUC

2006-04-25          128319

WW
You hit the nail on the head. I dont mine taking a chance and usually when I am done with something no-one will even think about buying it. It is all used up. But on the other hand I will not buy junk. I will invesgate. I have had very few problems out of my Jinma, does what I want cranks every time. It has already paid for its self 10 times over. If it blew up tomorrow I could not complain. It is my first tractor, and I am learning. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login