Go Bottom

Kubota backhoe to Ford 1710

View my Photos
Vince Ronga
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2003-03-30          52185

Have a chance to purchase a Kubota 4520B BH for around $2,000. Was told I could buy the brackets to mount it on my Ford 1710. Anyone have an opinion on the the adaptation and price. It's pretty well rusted, but works well.

Thanks

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
TomG

2003-03-31          52224

I think the chance of somebody having factory or after-market parts for adapting a Kubota hoe to a mid-80's Ford would be pretty slim unless it's a 3ph hoe (in which case I'd wonder why anything at all is needed). If the person who said 'brackets' to do the adaptation are available is the person trying to sell the hoe, I think I'd verify availability, price and suitability of the parts. ....

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-03-31          52229

Not familier with that model. It might be one of the early ones that was built by woods. There also maybe little need for that hoe to need to much as far as special brackets as I don't believe that it is to big of a hoe. ....

View my Photos
Vince Ronga

2003-04-01          52351

Thanks guys,

Seems those brackets aren't available as you suspected. However, it looks to me like it can be adapted with a little blacksmith work. I guess $2,000 wouldn't be a bad price, from what I'm hearing.

Thanks

V. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login