Go Bottom

what back hoe for tc45

View my Photos
ruger454
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2003-04-06          52667

I am considering buying a back hoe for my tc45 and was wondering what would be a good set up. It will mostly be used for drain tile, digging out small stumps and rocks and
digging out an old barn foundation. thanks for the help guys.
mark

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

what back hoe for tc45

View my Photos
AC5ZO
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-04-08          52783

I have a TC45 and I use the NH 758C. It is a rugged frame mounted unit. I think that the bucket is 12 or 13 inches. It is not cheap, but the action is smooth and the quality is good. I am not as good at mounting and dismounting as the factory guys, but I can get the machine on and off the tractor in a few minutes. You do not have to take off the 3PH arms for this backhoe, but the subframe bolts onto the place for the swinging drawbar, so the drawbar must be removed. I solved that problem by using a HD drawbar on the 3PH arms when I need it. ....

what back hoe for tc45

View my Photos
asanders
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2003-04-18          53344

I am kind of in the same boat. The dealer is recommending a BH 765H (Bush Hog) vice a NH 757C for my TC35. Another recommendation was to go with the NH 758C. Who makes the NH backhoes? Woods? The price seems to be about the same for comparable BH backhoes. Should I consider another brand instead?

Thanks,
Adam ....

what back hoe for tc45

View my Photos
AC5ZO
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-04-18          53365

The TC35 is the same frame size as the 40 and 45 so the 758C should work fine. I don't know the answers to your other questions, but I am very satisfied with my NH and I think that it is very well built. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login