Go Bottom

TC45D Hyrdo Problems

View my Photos
WindyHill
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2003-02-17          49415

I was moving snow today, for about 1.5 hours and then major problems! I went into a pile of snow and depressed the reverse peddle, BUT nothing happened. The tractor would not move forward or reverse. Although, the loader continued to work as did the 3 point hitch. I shut down the tractor and checked the hydro fluid level, and evertything seemed ok. Then I noticed under the tractor, behind the peddles, is a rocker arm which is linked with the peddles. The roller on the rocker arm jumped off towards the electromagnetic cruie control thing (I think that's is it), so I put the roller back on the arm. Started the tractor and put it into low range, with no problem, tapped the reverse peddle and the tractor moved. I fully depressed the reverse peddle, the tractor moved, BUT WOULD NOT STOP!!! I had to pull it out of gear into neutral, which caused some grinding but stopped me from hitting my truck. The problem I am having is I can start the tractor but cannot get it into low or high range, it just grinds. Please help I still have 1200 feet of driveway to plow.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top

Share This

Member Login