Go Bottom

New Holland 472 Haybine

View my Photos
kdffarm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2003-06-08          57108

Need info concerning proper proceedure and any suggestions installing new drive belt. Located on (Lt) side of machine (standing behind mower) - Belt drives wagle drive (scyle) and top roller

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

New Holland 472 Haybine

View my Photos
marklugo
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-06-08          57112

Buy a new one. No seriously, the last time I fooled with one, I said that a disc mower was the only way to go. Maybe mr. Corriher can shed some light. He is NH. Lets see how good his service is. I used to work for NH, but it has been so long that I can't remember exactly what to do to relace the belts on the old 472's. Maybe if you refresh my memory..... I can give some help. Seems that there is an adjusment bolt that is the key. ....

New Holland 472 Haybine

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-06-09          57160

They are very much like some of the new cars. You have to do some unbolting to make room for the belts to go on. Nothing special to do and there are no secrets. ....

New Holland 472 Haybine

View my Photos
stevenc
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2003-07-26          60164

HI,,at CORRIHER,,I was helped by John Wood,,he seemed to be a expert hay equipment person,,and he was a GREAT help ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login