Go Bottom

I want a used rototiller

View my Photos
JLance
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2011-06-17          179048

hey!
I want to buy a used rototiller to help me with my work a little. I do not need anything fancy, just something that will do the work, and won't break after 2 days. Got somewhere around 3,000 for it, and I know I won't get anything new or really great, but what to do? Got to this site below (I found a link on another forum) and really don't know what to pick, because there is a lot of those machines. can you recommend something that fits my budget and the seller is in US?

Link:   rototillers for sale

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

I want a used rototiller

View my Photos
auerbach
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2011-06-17          179057

If you have a way to transport one, most rental places offer what you need with no concerns over reliability, maintenance, storage, or budget. ....

I want a used rototiller

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2011-06-18          179076

I don't know which size you need but many are priced below 3000.
You might need to get one with an offset and if you do be sure that it also moves the gearbox not just the hitch.

Those that only move the hitch adds angles for the Pto to run at and often causes more driveline failures.
They normally use a sliding tube going to the side of the tiller.

Don't worry to much of the type of drive, chain or gear as a slip clutch and changing the oil once in a while in the gear box makes more difference in longevity.

Go Top

Share This

Member Login