Go Bottom

TC35 TC33 difference

View my Photos
James Calhoun
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2001-01-22          23568

I am considering between these 2 it will be used mostly for moving dirt and minor mowing.i have to build a barn and building on the property so alot od dirt will need to be moved around and after that it will be used mostly for maintenance how much of a price difference is their and what is their capability on frontloader work and how much can they pick up on the loaderthanksjames

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

TC35 TC33 difference

View my Photos
John Shade

2001-01-22          23569

For moving alot of dirt, the TC35 would probably be better suited due to the added weight & assumed (I haven't seen the spec's) increased loader capacity -both weight & reach (for the barn). The TC35's appear to be the best laid out compact that I've seen - they are sharp. They improved the already excellent smaller TC's design. For alot of mowing, the 33 would probably be better due to lighter vehicle weight & better maneuverability.
I have a TC33 & am currently moving some dirt, clearing brush & trees, and will be building a barn this year. The TC35,40or45 would be better, but were not readily available when I made my purchase. I may have to hire out a dozer 1 more time. Longer term, I will use it for landscaping, mowing, maintenance & all and the 33 should do very well. I hope to use it for all my mowing except trimming - the SuperSteer should help here. Good luck. ....

TC35 TC33 difference

View my Photos
eric

2001-01-22          23576

James I'm going through the same battle the TC-33D has 800LBS lift at bucket
The TC-35D has 1800LBS thats a heck of a difference I priced both packages the TC-33D is 19,863 w/ 7308 loader , 914A 72" rear discharge mid mount mower and 5 ft rear blade best price.
The TC-35D is 22,849 w/ 16LA loader , 914A 84" mid mount and 6 ft back blade
I'm still haggling on the TC-35D it's a much better but also much bigger tractor I was surprised at how much bigger physically and storage becomes a factor for me. hope that was helpful , Eric ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login