Go Bottom

4000 Series Telescoping Drafts Links

View my Photos
Terry Weivoda
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2001-01-30          23804

There was a posting on a Yahoo Club (4000 series JD) stating that Deere will be releasing telescoping draft links for the three point hitch in February. The part # for existing tractors are: 4200-4400 LVB25072 4500-4700 LVB25073. I haven't had a chance to inquire with my dealer but will later today. In any event, it is welcome news. Now, if Deere can just move the 3rd. hydro valve lever to a more convenient location, redesign the DSCV lever, add the swivel seat feature, telescope the steering, and move the MFWD control lever the gap with NewHolland will close to the point of being too close to call which is the better tractor. But again, I welcome the move by JD on the three point. A little late, but a good move.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
Roger L.

2001-01-30          23822

Better late than never. As far as I know, the telescoping links have been standard on JD category 2 3pt hitches since since the late 1950s... ....

View my Photos
Mike S.

2001-01-30          23828

According to my dealer, the prices that accompany the part numbers for the telescoping draft links will not be available until at least the middle of February. Mike S. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login