Go Bottom

Ford 2120

View my Photos
tom harris
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2001-03-26          25928

I am looking at a 1996 ford 2120 with about 800 hours. Has anyone had any experience, either good or bad, with this tractor?Also, it has a backhoe (ford factory) that is supposed to be a quick detach. Has anyone used one? The loader is also considered a quick detach but it has bolts that have to be taken off and doesn't look nearly as easy to remove as my jd loader. Thanks.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Ford 2120

View my Photos
gary

2001-03-29          26071

hi the 2120 is a very good tractor sold very many of them. the backhoe is easly removed after a little practice the loader does have bolts but this holds the loader on tighter i have seen it before were quick attach loaders that are not bolted on have fallen off (dont want to be them) check tractor for leaks between trans and rear axle ask seller if he has had any pto problems
good luck gary ....

Ford 2120

View my Photos
RCH

2001-03-30          26099

I own a 1986 Ford 1910, a model and vintage before the 2120, and it's a solid machine. The extra weight, cylinder and independent power steering of a 2120 is appealing. Plus New Holland supports the tractor. ....

Ford 2120

View my Photos
kay

2001-03-30          26107

RCH brings up an interesting point. He in effect states 'the older Fords are supported by the New Holland dealers'. How do the International and Case (awhile ago combined into Case-International) and the most recent New Holland-Case-International dealers sort out who supports what? There seems to be some confusion over who is where and who does what for tractor owners and older tractors. Even a question about whether the tractor is red or is blue. Any comments, thoughts, or words of wisdom? ....

Ford 2120

View my Photos
dave piper

2001-03-30          26108

Should'nt be a problem since the dealerships will continue to be separate entities. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login