Go Bottom

Time to hide your tools underground

View my Photos
Chief
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-09-07          63326

I can't believe these guys are serious. I thought this site was spoofing gun control at first but I think these clowns are serious. ONLY in AmeriKa.

Link:   Link to MILT

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-09-07          63327

It seems like a spoof to me, but these days you never can be sure. There are always crazies who think that when anything bad happens it was caused by a lack of regulation. ....

View my Photos
harvey

2003-09-07          63328

THE MOST DANGEROUS THING IN AMERICA IS A LIBERAL WITH A CAUSE!!!!

Ralph Nader started it.

One day you'll need to keep your silverware and cutlery under lock and key... ....

View my Photos
Mrwurm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2003-09-08          63349

If you follow the link and select 'last page' in the left column, they let you in on the joke. It's all a gag to make a point.

Jerry ....

View my Photos
Chief

2003-09-08          63350

Mrwurm,

Good eye! I was hoping this was the case. After a half dozen pages of looking, I just quit. In this day and age, it is hard to tell anymore. ....

View my Photos
itsgottobegreen

2003-10-16          66393

I wouldn't ban power tools. Power tools are the american way. Were are lazy, we will go out a design something to made a project easyer. The only power tool i would like to see licensed is a chain saw. I have seen many chainsaw accidents in both homeowner and commical operations. There needs to be a chainsaw safety class. I have seen homeowers buy bucket saws(chainsaw with both handles on top)who have never operated a chain saw before. These little saws have less leverage so if a kick back occurs the is more of a chance if getting hit with a spinning blade. I have had close calls with these types of chainsaws and i have run them commically. ....

View my Photos
Art White

2003-10-16          66394

I hope this never gets serious on either side from the links!! What a riot to read, someone has to much time on there hands! ....

View my Photos
NHDaveD

2004-01-16          74214

It was pretty funny except for the fact that they are trying to make a point about gun control - now thats not funny.

I was getting ready to take the Deere out into the woods and starting digging a hole to hide all my tools.

Maybe I can still get a deal on ebay for a cold war backyard fallout shelter - ahh - thats another discussion. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login