Go Bottom

cab and a c for compact

View my Photos
larryw
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

1999-11-16          10152

I need a small tractor for my wife to use for mowing. I will also do some front loader work on occasion. We live in a hot climate and she wants air conditioning. Question: what is available in the 25-35 hp range that comes with an available factory cab and A/C?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

cab and a c for compact

View my Photos
KenB

1999-11-17          10176

Although soft cabs and inexpensive enclosures are common on small tractors for heating purposes, I've only seen air conditioned cabs on larger machines. This is probably because the compressor consumes several engine HP that the smaller machines can't spare. Not to say they don't exist, just that they're not common in my small area of the planet. The FAQ lists several manufacturers of cabs and enclosures, but your best bet may be to visit a few dealers in your area and discuss what's available. ....

cab and a c for compact

View my Photos
larryw

1999-11-17          10185

Thanks for the HP theory. I hadn't considered that. As to area dealers there is only one within 150 miles and they were less than informative. This is not an agriculturial region to say the least. I did learn that the L3600 Kubota has the cab & A/C option. Perhaps other respondents will teach me more. Thanks again. ....

cab and a c for compact

View my Photos
art

1999-11-18          10204

There is only one manufacturer that builds a cab from the factory that fits your needs and that is the kubota line they currently have several models with air and heat and they are in the L-series starting at 30 hp. All three models are with the hydro trans which your wife would also enjoy. We are in upstate N.Y. and we sell a lot of cabs for heat during winter snow removal but the a/c sells these tractors. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login