Go Bottom

Can a 1510 pull it

View my Photos
Brian Heskitt
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2000-06-06          16945

I am looking at a ford 1510, 4WD, turf tires. Will this unit handle a 6' mower/bush hog, a 2 bottom plow, and a small disk? I posted a similar message yesterday, but I accidentally posted under the topic "john deere price", so I thought the right people may not have seen it. Sorry for the redundancy.thanks,brian

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Can a 1510 pull it

View my Photos
dave piper

2000-06-06          16951

Brian. I think your only problem will be with the 6' mower. Brochure for the 1510 says max. of 5'. Regards . Dave in
Vt. ....

Can a 1510 pull it

View my Photos
TomG

2000-06-07          16979

I'd agree with Dave. If you already had a 6' cutter, and the weight was OK for the 3ph, it probably would work for light mowing (using a grade of shear pin appropriate for the 1510's PTO). However, I sure wouldn't go out and buy a 6' cutter for a 20 PTO HP machine. It just means that one type of work can be done fast, but heavier work can't be done at all.

The 3ph capacity for my 1710 is over 1800 lbs. I think the 1510 has a lighter 3ph, but the weight of most implements shouldn't be a problem. Good question for a dealer though. ....

Can a 1510 pull it

View my Photos
jim vohland

2000-06-07          17011

Dont have a 1510 but do have 20 pto hp tractor (yanmar ym2000). Pull a 6 ft finish mower with no problem whatsoever but pulling a two bottom plow would be real interesting. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login