Go Bottom

which one

View my Photos
Rick Schroeder
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2000-09-01          19378

I'm pricing a New Holland TC33D with 7308 loader with R4 tires and a L3410 Kubota also loader and R4 tires any comments one way or the other? prices are within $200

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

which one

View my Photos
Bird Senter

2000-09-02          19382

Rick, if you read all the messages on this and other forums, it appears that the owners of both those tractors are very happy with them. Personally, I favor the Kubota, which is what I have - a B2710, but I have a cousin who has a New Holland - a TC29D. Go try both of them and buy the one that "feels" best to YOU. I don't think you can lose either way. ....

which one

View my Photos
Eddie Watkins

2000-09-02          19386

Rick, looking at the specs on the two it appears the Kubota has about 500+ lbs of lift capacity advantage on the the 3pth and 200 lbs of lift capacity advantage on the loader. As Bird has said, tough, figure out which one meets your needs and feels the best to you. The NH has some features the Kubota doesn't as far as ease of use, comfort, etc. A little extra lift capacity may not be worth giving up some of the nice features the NH has. ....

which one

View my Photos
Rick Schroeder

2000-09-02          19392

thanks for the info on the two tractors, I was at the kubota dealer today and he threw me a curve on a price, there is a price increace comming 9-1-00 yesterday. I think he is pushing me to buy quickly.Sounds fishy to me.I told him would not buy today as I wanted to think more about the tractors and see what comments i got back from here. By the way his price went up $750 any thing to say? Thanks again. ....

which one

View my Photos
Bird Senter

2000-09-02          19396

Rick, I have no information at all about a price increase, but you notice that Carver took down the prices on his web site and says to check back after the holidays, so I'm inclined to guess that your dealer was right about there being a price increase. ....

which one

View my Photos
KlayW in MI

2000-09-03          19435

Is the L3410 sitting on the dealers lot? Remind him of that since it was there prior to that date! High pressure sales is a pet peave of mine. ....

which one

View my Photos
Rick Schroeder

2000-09-04          19473

Thanks for all your help guys I think i'll stick to the blue, I have had good luck with New Holland so I think I'll get the TC33D.The kubota dealer just makes me think a little differant after the deal Sat. Thanks again Rick. ....

which one

View my Photos
John Shade

2000-09-05          19506

I went with a TC33D w/SS & 7308 loader for $16500. With only 60 hours on it, I've had only 1 real problem - the entire dash had to be replaced due to the tack & hour meter not working. The New Holland seemed to be heavier built & better engineered. I was equally impressed with the smaller smaller Kubota B2910 which I think actually gets more power per pound to the ground better than any. Kubota's HST is probably the best from what learned. In the end, the dealer, price, & financing made my decision. I think that I would have been happy with either machine. The Boomers are popular, Kubota undeniably reliable, Deere questionable quality & service... ....

which one

View my Photos
Rick Schroeder

2000-09-06          19530

I got a better price than the last price I had on a TC33D with 7308 loader. This one is from a dealer 45 miles away of $17845 which is 595 better than local dealer. Has anyone heard of magnesum chloride in tires this dealer said it is a lot less corrosive on the rims and you don't need tubes. Also this tractor comes with block heater and R4 tires.I think it is a very good price in my area of Wisconsin. Any comment would be helpful. Rick ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login