Go Bottom

Info

View my Photos
SETEXAS
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2003-02-04          48698

I recently bought 20 acres. 5 acres cleared with the rest wooded. I am getting ready to buy a tractor later this month. I have been looking at the Kubota L3000DT, Mahindra 2810 and the Kioti LK3054. Does anyone have anything good or bad to say about these tractors? The Mahindra is the cheapest. All have local dealerships in my area. I am also going to purchase a FEL, box blade and shredder. The Kubota dealership is pushing a galvanized shredder with a slip clutch. Says it will hold up(not rust)better than the others with shear pins and heavy gauge steel. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Info

View my Photos
kdealer

2003-02-05          48709

Sir/Mam,
I would be bias to say the least, because we are a Kioti dealer. You will never here us bad mouth another tractor maker, because most of them are good quality tractors. The difference lies in the price. I do not want to sound pushy, but will you allow me to price you out a Kioti tractor package? Just contact me at our email or go to our Web page and contact us through that. ....

Link:   Email Group Farm Equipment

Info

View my Photos
Kris,From,NC

2003-02-06          48799

And, may I just say look around before you buy. Look on ebay their are tractors like a New Holland TC30 2wd in crate (you assemble) for $8600

Look and ask question before you buy any tractor. and the most important,take a trip to a dealer and touch one.

Kris ....

Info

View my Photos
Woodbeef

2003-02-17          49420

See if the dealers in your area will send the tractors you are looking at out for a demo. If they will check them all out very well,even if all you do is drive around for hours at a time. The more seat time you can put in the more you'll learn about what you like and dislike about each brand. Time spent now can save you $$$ and agrivation later!! ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login