Go Bottom

JD 4110 BX23 NH Make Size needed which is best

View my Photos
horstuff
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-03-23          80847

Hi. I have just an acre that is cleared and ready to prep for lawn seed. I have some topsoil and gravel to move, about 100 yards of soil and 20 yards gravel. I am looking at the JD 4110 and the Kubota BX23. I'm looking for opinions as to which is best (very subjective, I know). Also, which New Holland machine is comparable to the above? Whichever I go with, I may sell the machine in a year or so, when everything is pretty much done, and then just maintain with a riding mower with bagger. Of course, I could always use a small tractor around the place and may regret selling, but for now, finances dictate I cover all my bases just in case. Thanks for your input.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
oneace
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-03-23          80870

the brand new tz 24 is the comparabel size. but value for the money and return on your investment I would go with a class 1 tractor like the nh tc 21, or 24 the 0 , or .5 class depending on manufature are a new class of tractor and resale is not yet that predictable ....

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-03-24          80996

I'd highly recommend a BX23 for your work. I don't think you would want to get rid of it after a year of working with it. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login