Go Bottom

Tire Sealent- Does it Work

View my Photos
Misenplace
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-06-02          56302

I keep getting flats on my front tires. There are only two tire options on the 2210 and I have the turfs. I considered the bar tires for the woods but they are only four ply as well as the turfs. Many thanx to all who suggested I stick with the turfs as they have worked out great. I see at the tractor supply company that they have some green goo. I guess you remove the valve stem and poor this stuff in. It is supposed to seal small leaks. Does any one use this stuff or any product like it ?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-06-02          56335

It does work. Do rotate or mow your lawn afterwards. ....

View my Photos
Chief

2003-06-02          56339

Tire sealant works but it makes a mess. I would try a heavier built tire such as a 6 ply. Less likely to bet a pucture with those. 2 ply won't last for squat and 4 plys do pretty well. ....

View my Photos
Misenplace

2003-06-02          56343

Regrettably there are no other tire choices for this tractor...yet. ....

View my Photos
Chief

2003-06-02          56352

Have you checked with a tire distributor? I went on Ft. Campbell and talked with the guy who provides tires to AFES PX and he was able to match some off road golf cart tires that were 6 and 4 ply to the size I needed and they looked just like the original tractor tires. Just had heavier casings. ....

View my Photos
Misenplace

2003-06-02          56353

Yup, When JD came out with the 2210 they created a new tire size for the front so it will track properly in 4wd. PS. This could be a postal race...... ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login