Go Bottom

Wheel weights for SubCUTs

View my Photos
44trxfun
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-10-27          67230

I've seen some of the archive posts re: wheel weights, but wanted to ask you all specifically about wheel weights for the MF GC2300 (which is nearly a carbon of Kub BX2200). Have wrestled with possibly loading the tires, but would prefer to go the wheel weight route. I'm looking at the EZ Weight System. Do you think it's worthwhile in that size (50#/wheel)? Can I go bigger/more? Any mechanical considerations I should be aware of? Thanks in advance for your help/ideas!

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
DRankin
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-10-27          67256

Kubota has very reasonable prices for wheel weights, so reasonable that their 60# (I think) plastic coated weights may be cheaper than the e-z weight system plus the weight plates.

I think the rear wheels on the BX, GC2230 and 2210 are identical.

As far as mounting they just bolt to the square holes in the rims with couple of long 1/2 inch bolts.

In my pics there are some shots of the BX with Kubota wheel weights attached.

View my Photos
Art White

2003-10-27          67259

Good call MArk most all of the 12" wheels take the same weights as long as you have a spray can handy no one will know. ....

View my Photos
44trxfun

2003-10-27          67263

Thanks guys--that helps! ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login