Go Bottom

Add Subject and Description on Photo -- trouble

View my Photos
jeffinsgf
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-03-17          108160

I got my photos uploaded just fine, but when I went to add subjects and descriptions, the link doesn't link. In fact, when I roll over it, it doesn't even change from an arrow to a finger. Using Safari 1.2.1 (latest version, I think).

Yes, I am logged in.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
ScooterMagee
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-03-17          108169

I had a similar problem using Netscape 7.2. So, I logged in through Internet Explorer and was able to add the titles and descriptions. ....

View my Photos
jeffinsgf

2005-03-18          108285

Guess that means I don't get to play. Microsoft no longer supports IE for Mac. Not sure I would download it if they did.

Doesn't seem like this should be a big deal to make the description link work with other browsers. ....

View my Photos
jeffinsgf

2005-03-29          109035

I have to say that right now I am a bit miffed with tractorpoint. Whoever runs this site has chosen to ignore my problem with adding photo comments, yet gladly took my 20 dollars for premium membership. If you're going to publish a site with subscription fees, and that site doesn't work with a browser that represents roughly 10 per cent of the market (and growing), you should certainly state that up front.

I would like the comments problem fixed or I want my 20 back. It's a matter of principle to me now. ....

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2005-03-29          109061

Hi Jeff,

I have looked into the problem and I am still looking for a fix for it. We should have it corrected shortly. Sorry that bug slipped by, but we design for IE first and IE is often just too a little too forgiving!

Regards,

Dennis
TractorPoint ....

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2005-03-30          109077

I have changed the user interface on this so on your own picture album you now have another menu of pix that you can add text to. This has now been corrected so it works in Netscape, let me know if you have problems with other browsers.

Dennis ....

View my Photos
jeffinsgf

2005-03-31          109225

Works with Safari, but you can't use apostrophes or quote marks....it inserts the text "inch" or "feet"

Once you post, the page that you go to confirming the post has no navigation options to take you back to your picture page, or anywhere else, for that matter. ....

View my Photos
oneace

2005-04-01          109271

It is like that for every one. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login