Go Bottom

Old Farm Buddies Bought Farmtrac

View my Photos
ncrunch32
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-12-23          121632

I have lots of respect for the rugged boys I grew up next to who grow the finest apples in the country. I took note when they purchased the first 4 wheel drive Kubota many many years ago. Up until that time they just had Ford, Case, Allis Chalmers, Massey Ferguson, etc.

I just went up to visit my mountain land - and had some good discussion with them about land encroachers. As I was leaving I noted they had a brand spankin' new Farmtrac. A big one, the number led me to believe it was 65 HP. I will have to follow up with them to see how they like it.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
dsg
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-12-23          121634

It's a no nonsense Ford! Probably will do well with the farmer that wants a tractor, not a bunch of bells and whistles.

David ....

View my Photos
kthompson

2005-12-23          121638

There are two Farmtac dealers within 20 miles of me. There are a good many Farmtacs in full time farm operations in our county. I think David said what they would say. It is what the dealers say.

kt ....

View my Photos
oneace

2005-12-23          121640

That are not a Ford. They look like it but no where near them. but they do seem to be good tractors from what I hear. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login