Go Bottom

TP Home Page Format Change

View my Photos
bvance
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-03-19          126333

The home page of Tractor Point on my computer all of a sudden changed and no longer has the active subjects along the right hand of the page. Has TP formated this change or is it my computer? I have not been able to find anyway to change this. Help???

Also, unless I click on the discussion tab in the upper right portion of the home page first, any topic I click on shows just momentarily the discussions and the immediately refreshes and drops each posting. Wierd. I've been a member for about 2 yeas using the same computer and high speed cable, with no changes to firewall or settings. Is this just me?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
Billy
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-03-19          126334

No, it's not you. It's something Dennis had to do. Click on the link below. ....

Link:   Tractorpoint Outage

View my Photos
Billy

2006-03-19          126335

Also, if you'll bookmark the link below, everything should work for you. ....

Link:   Bookmark Link

View my Photos
DRankin

2006-03-20          126349

My desktop is doing the refreshing thing as described by BVance..... and it refreshes to a page that makes me sign in again.

The laptop works fine, like it did before the change.

I don't get it........ ....

View my Photos
Peters

2006-03-20          126376

Well we suggested the current and hot topics to Dennis a few years back and now we all have gotten accustomed to them and are suffering from withdrawl. Now we need to find a cheaper way of doing it, increase individual funding or find more sponsers. Does anyone know the marketing people of one of the major CUT manufacture? ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login