Go Bottom

TP up on New server OK to Post

View my Photos
DennisCTB
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-12-14          137991

If you are readin this messsage you are on the new server. The new server has the Fall leaves next to the logo. It is possible until the Domin name servers get settled that you might get back to the old site with the snowman at the top.

Lwt me know if you have any problems.

Dennis

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
ncrunch32
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-12-17          138134

OK, where is the "Top Posters" of the week? Am I missing something or did this go away? Did I cause this to happen? :) ....

View my Photos
ncrunch32

2006-12-17          138135

Also, this server seems to be faster than before. Nice. ....

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2006-12-17          138136

Thanks NCR,

I missed that its back now.

Dennis ....

View my Photos
Peters

2006-12-17          138139

Definately faster, despite my relatively slow connection speed. ....

View my Photos
Peters

2006-12-17          138140

Dennis are the discussion page heading suppost to be the pool bottom blue? I thought they matched the classifieds or the posting page. ....

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2006-12-18          138149

I changed the colors on that page as you see it now. I did not think of it as pool bottom blue though :-(

Dennis ....

View my Photos
Peters

2006-12-18          138162

Well I am not a designer so I don't know how to name colors. I worked with a bunch on commercial wall covering for a while and you had to laugh. They could come up with 100 different names for the same shade of red.
My daugher painted her room near that color. I think the paint can was called bubble gum blue. I thought she would run screaming out of it after a week or so, but she has lasted 4 years or more. Most people think it looks like the bottom of a pool, therefore ...... Sorry.
It is easier on the eyes now, thanks. ....

View my Photos
kthompson

2006-12-18          138163

Hoped but did not solve my Zone Alarm issue, still causes some problems. Hoped the new server might solve it. The problem seems to be Zone Alarm and can not get it set to like TP all the time or some other sites. The new server does seem slightly faster. ....

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2007-01-10          138638

Believe it or not I have still been making some fixes to the site since I migrated it to the new server. If you notice something please let me know.

Dennis ....

View my Photos
kthompson

2007-01-11          138657

Is it the new site or something on my end, when I open the site the list of current topics and such are on the right as before. Then I open a topic and some of that info jumps to the left of the dicsussion.

Go Top

Share This

Member Login