Go Bottom

New Functions - New Members and Photos

View my Photos
DennisCTB
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2008-01-17          150311

I have added some new features:

1) I created a new board "Tractorpoint Site" which has "Member Photos", "Site Members", and "Website Operations Howto" as the sub forums.

2) whenever someone joins TP a message will be posted to the "Site Members" message forum. Please greet our new members and invite thm to join in on the conversations.

3) whenever someone posts a new Photo, a message will be posted to the Member Photos forum to alert us. Take a look, enjoy, and comment on what interests you.

Dennis

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2008-01-17          150346

Dennis, if you don't slow down you will have to have a manual for the site. Hey, some old ones like me need a map already. I do congratulate you for keeping the upgrading going. Now if my databased software company did as well..kt ....

View my Photos
hardwood
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2008-01-18          150358

Dennis; Old folks like me have a bit of trouble keeping up, but thank goodness I have computer age kids who can put up the pictures I've promised. You atr doing great, keep it up. Frank. ....

View my Photos
kthompson

2008-01-18          150420

EW, here it is.

Should not have commenting on it so it would have sit there longer I guess. kt ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login