Go Bottom

First post s in big print

View my Photos
hardwood
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2009-02-07          160159

The first posts of any thread are in large overlapped print. What's wrong? Frank.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-02-07          160161

I emailed Dennis about this a couple of days ago and haven't heard a response yet. ....

View my Photos
DennisCTB
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-02-07          160165

Hi,

Ken I never got your email on this, but I did make some changes that in the first beta version on my dev site did make big text on message one. I fixed it before going into production. I cannot reproduce this issue on IE, Firefox , google Chrome, or Safari

What browser are you using? What settngs do you have for temporary internet files, perhaps you are seeomh a cached version?

Dennis ....

View my Photos
kwschumm

2009-02-07          160167

Hi Dennis, I emailed you with the 'email' tab on the top line menu. I'm using Firefox 3.0.x something. But...

did you change something in the last few hours?

I hit refresh on my browser and now the text is back to normal on all threads, where before the first post of every thread looked like 18 point Ariel with overlapping line spacing. ....

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2009-02-07          160168

I changed things on Thursday. I may have slipped a bad release through for an hour on Thursday but no longer before I caught the error.

I changed all my mail and DNS servers on Thursday so my mail still has to be updated in all my code, so that is why I missed the note.

Thanks!

Dennis ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login