Go Bottom

UPLOADING PHOTOS

View my Photos
skipll
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2011-03-24          177555

Having a problem uploading photos--I did get 3 uploaded last week----How I did that I do not know. I tried last nite for quite some time,to add another one. I keep getting this: ��

"Your Upload file cannot have spaces or special characters in the name "My File.jpg" or "My Kid's Pic.jpg" will fail but "MyFile.jpg" will succeed!"

So can some one tell me how I change the file name please. I have tried everthing.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

UPLOADING PHOTOS

View my Photos
Murf
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2011-03-24          177565

First thing is get to the folder where your pictures are in your computer.

Then click on the one you want to change once so it's highlighted in blue, then click the right-hand button on the mouse. A little menu will appear, click on "rename" which will be down near the bottom of the list. The name will now be highlighted in blue within a thin black frame with a flashing cursor at the end. Now just change the name and hit the "enter" or "return" key on the keyboard to save the changes.

If you're still stuck, click on "start" and "Help" at the bottom left of the screen and type in "renaming a file" then just follow the step-by-step instructions.

Best of luck. ....

UPLOADING PHOTOS

View my Photos
skipll

2011-03-24          177568

SUCCESS ON THE PHOTO UPLOAD----I have printed out your directions as my mind has a slow leak

thanks Murf :) ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login