Go Bottom

Northeaster Cyclone Storm Site Outage

View my Photos
DennisCTB
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2018-03-06          197552

Last Fridays storm was the worst we have had since NJ got hit with Huricane Sandy in 2012. In many ways it was worse, thankfully power was restored this AM.

Have to see if the Northeaster that is coming tomorrow will be as devastating, or if we benefit from the cleansing the last one reaped.

Anyway I glad Tractorpoint is back up.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
Hogslayer
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2018-03-07          197555

Looks like you need to stock up on bottled water, beer, gas and diesel fuel and wait it out. Hope all goes well with no damage to you or property. ....

View my Photos
Murf
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2018-03-08          197557

Im glad you fared ok in the first storm and hope you come out of this one just as well.

If you need a hand with the cleanup you are welcome to borrow Big Blue. LOL. ....

Picture Link

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2018-03-11          197572

We have had a few blips while the crews make progress in other sections. The response of Repair crews from out of state and other unaffected areas has been phenomenal. They have been working around the clock to restore power, and are still at it now. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login