Go Bottom

Most Important Wheel Loader Specifications

View my Photos
lynn1988
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2012-02-08          182328

When buying a wheel loader, what specifications do you put the most emphasis on?
Rated payload, bucket capacity or engine type and power?

Or some other elements, such as gradeability, traction force and breakout force?
Could you help me out about this ?

Link:   wheel loaders

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
Murf
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2012-02-08          182331

Reliability, a solid dealer with parts in stock and a well-equipped service department.

A broken machine in the yard is no bargain at any price.

I wouldn't even consider buying something that had zero dealer and/or distributor backup regardless of how cheap it is.

Even if it was far below the cost of a big brand machine.

Best of luck. ....

View my Photos
auerbach

2012-02-08          182347

Depends on how you'll use it (excavating hard stuff is different than carrying light material). And it's not just the machine itself but how it's equipped (bucket, tires, engine).

The fixed cost is simple but they last so long that operating costs can be more important, but calculating fuel, maintenance, repairs, and depreciation is complex. ....

View my Photos
lynn1988

2012-02-08          182351

Also, easy maintenance is very important, and cost performace count a lot, too. Do you have some preference for brand ? ....

Picture Link

View my Photos
Murf

2012-02-09          182354

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn1988 | view 182351
Also, easy maintenance is very important, and cost performace count a lot, too. Do you have some preference for brand ?

As the old saying goes, "you have the shoe on the wrong foot.".

A machine that isn't easy to maintain is a sign of a very inferior design, and likely isn't built well either.

To say something like "this wheel loader is easy to maintain" is like saying it has a steering wheel. It's just something that's expected and there's no reason not to have it.

Best of luck. ....

View my Photos
auerbach

2012-02-10          182371

I would say to try to access a shop that repairs them and talk to the technicians, but looks like you're in China, and I have no idea how you'd do such research there. But you managed to find us, so maybe there's a site for loader repairers that you can tap into. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login