Go Bottom

Anyone know about PMF

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-10-26          67139

I've mentioned here before that I'm considering a Jinma chipper. The manual has a parts list and a lot of the parts are off the shelf. The bearings all have part numbers that begin with the letters GB and I was able to figure out that those are General Bearing part numbers. A bunch of the parts begin with the letters PMF - anybody know what company the letters PMF might represent? I didn't find anything with google.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Anyone know about PMF

View my Photos
Chief
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-10-26          67143

Ken, Hows about Precision Metal Forming? ....

Link:   click here

Anyone know about PMF

View my Photos
kwschumm

2003-10-26          67145

Thanks, Chief. I don't think that's the one but it might be. It doesn't look like Precision Metal Forming has stock parts they sell and the chipper doc lists PMF parts with part numbers. Jinma could have contracted PMF to make custom parts for them but that would contradict their claim that they are off-the-shelf parts. Specifically, some of the PMF parts are pulleys and Jinma says all the pulleys are off-the-shelf. ....

Anyone know about PMF

View my Photos
TomG
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2003-10-27          67176

Don't know if it's a help but below is a link I found to a list of bearing manufacturers.

I did a site search on pmf as a company name and came up with a few hits. ....

Link:   bearing manufacturers

Go Top

Share This

Member Login